The Supreme Drive is a an overdrive pedal designed and built to provide guitar players with the richest, purest and most detailed sounds possible without compromise. The circuit is simple and clean and the quality of the electronic components is world-class.
At the heart of the Supreme Drive is Burson Audio’s Supreme Sound discrete dual op amp, with hand-made Jupiter copper-foil capacitors and Vishay Z-foil resistors in the signal path. As a result, all of your guitar’s beautifully complex harmonic and dynamic details can flow through to your amplifier as unhindered and unharmed as possible with the best of today’s available technologies.
The Supreme Drive sounds absolutely ferocious in the hands of a great guitar player!
- Burson Audio Supreme Sound op amp
- Jupiter copper foil capacitors
- Vishay Z-Foil and Vishay Dale resistors
- Long-life, low-ESR electrolytic capacitors
- 100,000 turn, long-life potentiometers
- Top-of-the-line, rugged footswitch
- 99.9999% ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper hookup wire
- Lead-free solder with silver
- RoHS compliant
Dimensions (Unit): 152mm(L) x 114mm(W) x 59mm(H) / 6.0″(L) x 4.5″(W) x 2.3″(H)
Weight (Packaged): 864g / 1.9lbs
Weight (Unit): 744g / 1.64 lbs
Power Supply (Adapter): 9VDC to 18VDC regulated, center-pin negative
Power Supply (Battery): 9VDC
Recommended Battery Replacement: @7VDC
Current Consumption @9VDC: 18mA
Owner’s Manual: Supreme Drive – Manual.pdf